Strong & committed Association. “Sell it to Yourself”
- Effective Representation across the Industry
- Develop Regulatory Partnerships
- Build Strategic Alliances
- Clearly articulated policies backed by research.
- Continue to develop Industry Standards
- National Support
- Improve Communications
- Research Foundation
- PT Asset Audit
- Industry facts & stats
- Manage – Develop a process to handle specific operator queries.
- Articulate Directors roles and responsibilities.
The Future Tasmanian Passenger Transport Task
Areas of Future Growth
- Remove school owned buses
- Modern buses for all services
- Better rate of
- Better off-site services – support infrastructure
- Better public education
- Control of own destiny
- Strong partnerships – other Associations
- Extended value for Membership
- Formation of Industry Advisory Group (PT)
Key strategies for improved services
- Better use of media / PR campaigns
- Association image / perception
- Directors Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop process for dealing with specific operator requests.