- spare parts
- flashing lights
- fire extinguisher servicing
- Protect the ongoing viability of the Tasmanian Bus Industry.
- Develop and implement policies that improve the efficiency and professionalism of the Tasmanian Bus Industry.
- Provide assistance and advice to bus operators on issues which will impact on their business
- Promote industry unity and professionalism.
- Stimulate employment opportunities and job security within the industry by encouraging sustainable growth of business.
The annual inspection scheme is designed to reduce the number of mandatory bus inspections from twice (2) yearly, to yearly (1) for all operators and bus fleets within Tasmania.
- remove school owned buses
- modern buses for all services
- better rates
- better off site services, support infrastructure
- better public education
- control of own destiny
- strong partnerships with other associations
- extended value for membership
- formation of industry advisory group (PT)
Achiever of the Year
Outstanding Contributor to the Industry